5 Spectacular Grilling Recipes For Your Propane Grill This July
The most exciting month of the year is here: July! For many, July means fireworks, family and, most importantly, barbecues. This begs the question, what do I cook? Well prepare to fire up your propane grill, because we’ve got the perfect recipes for you.
1.) Steak Kabobs with Garlic Butter
This recipe is an easy and hearty meal option using sirloin beef skewers, mushrooms, peppers, and onions. This recipe is perfect for a snack or appetizer in the afternoon.
- Cut 1 lb of beef sirloin, 1 cup of mushrooms, 1 green bell pepper, and 1 onion into one-inch pieces.
- Heat grill propane to medium heat high.
- Thread beef sirloin, mushrooms, peppers, and onion onto skewers.
- Brush the meat and vegetables with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
- Place the kabobs on the grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Melt the butter over the kabobs, add the minced garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Sprinkle the parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
2.) Bacon Ranch Grilled Potatoes
Warning: it’s totally normal and okay to drool while reading this recipe. Everyone loves potatoes, and grilling them with bacon and ranch on your propane grill is just the cherry on top.
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees.
- Scrub and slice the potatoes.
- Prepare foil. Cut off a piece large enough to fold over potatoes on all sides, and spray non-stick cooking spray on the foil.
- Mix sliced potatoes with ranch dressing and layer them in a foil. Top with sliced bacon, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Grill approximately for 15 min with medium heat on. Flip it over, and grill for another 15-20 min or until the potatoes are fork tender.
3.) Lime Shrimp Foil Packs
Sometimes dark meats can be a bit too heavy for some people. Please all of your party goers by grilling up some fresh seafood!
- In a large bowl, combine 1lbs of peeled and deveined shrimp, 3 ears of quartered corn, 1 zucchini that’s cut in half moons, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped cilantro. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix until they are combined.
- Lay out four pieces of foil. Divide the shrimp mixture into the foils and top each one with a pat of butter and lime slices. Seal packs.
- Heat the grill to high heat. Place packs on grill and leave until the shrimp is pink. Wait for approximately 10 minutes and then take off.
4.) Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
Independence Day wouldn’t be a true American holiday without burgers! Serve this staple with a twist this year.
- Take about 6 oz of ground beef and flatten it in your hand.
- Take a bit of cheddar cheese put it on the flattened meat.
- Add 1 slice of crumbled cheese on top of the cheddar cheese.
- Cut bacon slices in half and cross them over each other on the cheese.
- Use fingers to bring the edges of the beef patty up around the cheese and bacon.
- Use your fingers to seal the top and make it into a nice burger patty.
- Repeat for as many patties as you desire
- Pour BBQ sauce all over the uncooked patties.
- Grill patties over medium-high heat until cooked through
- Place on burger buns and add some tomatoes, lettuce, and onions if you like.
5.) Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
Another American staple, mustard, is also a great option to incorporate into your grilling recipes this year! But why not change it up from the typical hot dogs and hamburgers and add it to pork chops?
- Marinate the pork chops in a mixture of ¼ cup honey, 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons of grainy mustard, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 cloves chopped garlic, salt, and pepper for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Place pork chops on the grill and cook over medium-high heat until the pork chops are lightly golden brown, approximately 3-5 min per side.
Be prepared for Independence Day this year and ensure that your grille is stocked with enough propane. In the case that you need a propane tank for home, we deliver! Elite Gas is proud to be the best provider of propane grills and propane tanks on the entire treasure coast! Contact us for a free estimate at 772-220-9678.